Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Homecoming :D

By this time next week I will be happily arrived in Charlottesville Virginia. I haven’t even started packing. I have so many more things to remember to do this week. I have tags I need to make for dad… I have to remember to pack my personal documents for name change, as well as the little F22 photo posters to take as gifts back home.  I have to remember that the car seat has to go with me @.@ not to mention all the basics….clothing, bath stuff, Alexus’s  toys, clothes, diapers, bath stuff. The older she gets the more there is to take with me when I go home… and at the same time there is less. I don’t have to bring formula and baby food. She eats what I eat and drinks what I drink…minus any soda I happen to drink (not likely since it hurts my stomach now).  I am definitely glad to make one more trip before I have to pay for her ticket too though.. Soon enough our travel number will be jumping to 4… With one flying free for 2 years. But that was only 3 flights with Alexus. I can’t imagine how people fly with 5 kids. That just blows my mind. I have tried really hard to not dwell on the pending trip home just because I knew I would be really excited and counting down days just makes it worse for me.  But now I am down to the last week. Tuesday night I will be all packed up, riding to the airport, and saying “see ya in a week n a half”  to my boyfriend.  He is honestly the only thing I will really miss about Vegas. No offense to my Vegas friends but I can really manage to not miss you all that much when I am surrounded by my family and friends that I never get to see.  I have started putting plans together for dinners with different people and parts of family. Hopefully everything will go smoothly with no hiccups but I’m sure something is bound to happen. As long as I don’t miss my flight like I did last time lol. Flying standby with a one year old is NOT fun. But I confirmed and re-confirmed flight details with the airline so it should be right this time. I look forward to seeing those of you I have plans with already and hope to make and follow up on plans with the rest of you. If I won’t be able to see you (if you aren’t in the area or I run out of time) I’m sorry and I will be thinking of you. Looking forward to this trip SO much!!

Hugs and Love from Las Vegas!

No comments:

Post a Comment