Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day of Thanks : Day Three

I figured that since I had my solo thanks today that I would try to make one up for Alexus. I gave it my best shot...

I am thankful that I have a mommy n daddy who love me. Even though I stay with my mommy most of the time I know my daddy still loves me because he gets so excited every time I get to go see him. They teach me new stuff every day and make sure I have everything I could ever want or need. They may not always know what they are doing or if they're doing it right but it works for me either way. The most important thing I think they have taught me is how to love, and because of that my love is strong and unconditional and I forgive them quickly when they mess up. Thanks mommy and daddy! I love you both :)

No comments:

Post a Comment