Friday, November 2, 2012

Day of Thanks : Day Two

Today I am giving thanks for my beautiful daughter. She inspires me and motivates me to be a better person. She keeps me going on the days I feel out of energy. She's my bundle of giggly joy. She will be 13 months old in 6 days. Oh how the time has flown. She has taught me a new way to love. She has taught me something's about how to raise her. A lot of the time I am just fumbling along but she loves me anyways. She's the sunshine peeking through the clouds. My rainbow after the storm. She reminds me every day that when events or people in life try to knock you down you wiggle around to keep your balance and if you do by chance fall down you get right back up n keep going as if nothing happened. I love my daughter with all my heart and soul. She's the love of my life. Thank you God for my baby girl Alexus Jade Elise.


No comments:

Post a Comment