Thursday, November 1, 2012

Days of Thanks : Day One

So a lot of my friends on Facebook are doing this thing called the days of thanks for November. I thought I would join in and also to a version on my blog. Hopefully I can remember it every day :)

So for day one I am giving thanks for all my friends and family.. they have shown incredible support for me and Alexus these past few months and some of them don't even know what's going on. Its been pretty rough for me some days and there has always been a friend or family member there to offer an encouraging word. And the ones who don't know what's going on usually have some really good timing as do the ones who know.

I've had my days where I felt I had no friends or felt my family had totally forgotten I existed. But before the day is out someone shows me I am loved. Be it through a text, a call, a like on a Facebook post, a comment, a message, or even a hug for the ones I have here in NV and the ones I just visited in VA. You all may never know how appreciated you are. Words can't do full justice.

For the new friends I made, you guys may not read this but if you do I am thankful for you guys as well..

Well this was a quick note before I head to the gym. Sending love from Vegas from Jean and Alexus! XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment