Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I think I need to post...

A days of thanks. Writing it down for myself isn't really helping much. And though it may be selfish I need to make myself feel better and this usually does.
1. I'm thankful for all the basics. Great house, great job, food, a reliable car, family, friends, love, insurance, and a more than comfortable living status.
2. This is where I may come off as spiteful so if you don't want to see it, don't read it. I'm thankful I got a divorce and have custody of my daughter. I'm thankful that I can provide for her on my own if I have to even though its tight sometimes but less so now that my boyfriend is helping even though he doesn't have to. I didn't want to let him at first, but if you pray for help and God gives it to you, you should take it in what form its given.
3. I'm thankful I no longer have to deal with lies and deceit being right in my face 24/7. I'm thankful that my significant other does not cheat on me or hide things from me and likewise from me to him. I'm thankful that he and I were truly friends first. Best friends at that.
4. I am thankful that most of our family has been accepting in the news of our pregnancy. Not only accepting but supportive and not judgemental.
5. I'm thankful that AJ and I make our own money but we put it all together and truly contribute to each others well being.
6. I am thankful that I was able to maintain a good relationship with my ex-husband's family...even if the same stance doesn't apply to him.
7. I am thankful that, for the most part, drama has disappeared out of my life and that I'm far less concerned about other people's opinions than I was this time a year ago.
8. I am thankful for my nearest and dearest friends who have done nothing but love me over the past several years. I'm thankful they don't hesitate to tell me the truth. And to be the shoulder I can cry on and the ear to scream into when I'm having a bad day.
9. I am thankful, even with all the evil things going on right now, that I live in the great United States of America.
10. I'm thankful that my family is still in tact, alive and living well.

No comments:

Post a Comment