Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Ugh

It's really too bad that once you let someone in your life that it's not so simple to get them out. I got told this weekend that if this person didn't have to see me they wouldn't but they have to so what can you do... I wish I didn't have to see them either. and I could give a really simple solution to just make us all happy but we all know it will never happen. I'm sorry I'm speaking in code and not being very clear. some people know exactly what I am talking about and the rest don't really need to know. I'm just venting. I hate that it isn't so simple as just hitting the "backspace" key on the keyboard or erasing a text. if it was that easy to remove someone from your life... it'd be way too easy lol. I've got to find a way to keep him from getting under my skin because it will just make things worse. I'm happy with who I'm with now. Which is why it bugs me so much that he can still make me so angry so quickly.


pray for me to cool my jets and just enjoy life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment